Royal Cookies feminized seeds
The Royal Cookies feminized cannabis seeds produce top-shelf plants. Their 450-525 g of resinous flowers contain cookie-like aromas, and THC levels of 23% to overwhelm the toughest minds. Euphoria and relaxation are packed in this sweet yet potent and easy to grow exemplar!
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Happy astronaut
- Cookies Forum x Cookies Forum
- 80 - 110 cm indoors140 - 180 cm outdoors
- 450 - 525 g/m² indoors450 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Mid October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 23 %
Great for trying topping methods and other yield-maximizing techniques. The plants grown form this strain have an Indica structure, being short with an apical dominance. Height for this plant ranges from 1-1.8m. Plants will have a deep green color through most of their life cycle, but some phenotypes display purple tones at the end of flowering. Her leaves will be short and stubby during vegetation, but during flowering gain a more Sativa-like shape. Flowers will not be large, but there will be many resinous, dense and fat buds all over the plant. THC levels reach 23% once flowers are ripe after 8-9 weeks of flowering. Yields should be around 450-525g.
- Minimum Vegetation time: 1.5 months
- Soil and Hydroponic friendly.
- Temps: 18C min, 27C max.
- Min 600 Watts HID lights, 315 CMH, or 240 high efficiency LEDs.
- SOG, SCROG and Mainlining
- Don’t defoliate much during flowering.
- EC: 1.2-1.7
Uplift Your Buds
Your taste buds will rejoice with this strain. A mix of sweet cream flavors with earthy and pungent aromas, result in what many describe as chocolate chipped cookies, accompanied by a relaxing euphoria, uplifting the soul into heights beyond what many withstand!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.