Royal Jack Automatic feminized seeds
Royal Jack Automatic feminized cannabis seeds produce top-notch plants that can be grown by anybody and ready for harvest in 9-10 weeks with around 400 g/m² of fine herbs. Delightful, spicy aromatic profile, which compliments a 26% THC leveled cerebral high that brings out positive feelings and motivates to start the day!
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Total freedom
- Jack Herer x Ruderalis
- 40 - 80 cm indoors60 - 80 cm outdoors
- 350 - 400 g/m² indoors70 - 120 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- 40% Sativa / 30% Indica / 30% Ruderalis
- 16 %
Royal Jack Automatic
Royal Jack Automatic feminized cannabis strain pays homage to social activist Jack Herer by displaying the best characteristics of an autoflowering strain while producing the same motivating potency and complex, spicy flavors of her photosensitive counterpart. A must-have for your collection!
Ideal For Small Spaces
Most autoflowering strains grow small plants that are good options for growers with a height restriction, but this autoflowering version of the classic Jack Herer is even better by only growing up to 80 cm tall while still producing as much as her auto-sisters. Flowers are leafy but covered in tons of resin. The trichomes and pistils of these flowers tend to mature at the same time, with ripe buds gaining an orange tone once they are ready for harvest and THC levels are around 26%. Once seeds have sprouted, expect 9 to 10 weeks for flowers to ripen. Yields can reach up to 120 g per outdoor plant, while indoor operations can reach 400 g/m2.
- Best Photoperiod: 18/6-20/4
- Min 600 Watts HID, 240 Watts LEDs per m2
- BioBizz nutrients/substrate recommended
- Start vegetative feeds after week 2
- Feed vegetative nutrients until pre-flowering stretch stops
- Thrives in soilless mediums
Motivated While Relaxed
This strain provides hours of pleasant relaxation while constantly inducing a surge of creativity and inspiration to get your ideas in order. There is a clear herbal taste that reminds of spices and peppers which uplifts the soul even more!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.