Safari Mix regular seeds
The Safari Mix contains a mix of seeds from various experimental crosses in our breeder lab. At the moment these are mainly hybrids related to White Satin and Kalichakra (parent plants vary), and they are equally well suited for outdoor (balcony, greenhouse, up to 45° latitude in the ground; further north the harvest time can shift to middle/end of October). The germination rate of our mix is just as strictly controlled as all our products.
- Mandala Seeds
- Full palette of effects
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors 800 - 1200 g/plant outdoors
- 62 - 75 days
- Late October
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 15 - 23 %
Mandala Safari Mix Cannabis Seeds Information
The Safari Mix is ideal:
- for a colorful variety of quality cannabis;
- to select unique mother plants;
- as a safe investment for beginners or budget minded growers;
- for growers that would like to buy many seeds at a low cost;
- for indoor set ups on soil or in hydro;
- for potted plants on the balcony/terrace; and
- as an inexpensive alternative for guerilla grows.
- Slow Trot
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.