Sativa Champions Pack feminized seeds
Sativa Champions Pack includes only chosen Sativa genetics by Paradise Seeds. This mix consists of 6 seed of 3 different Sativa strains with perfect qualities for growing indoors and outdoors. Be ready to observe strong plants and enjoy pleasant yields ranging from 600/plant to 1000/plant and 17-22% THC in each.Read more
Three Sativas for High THC, High Yields and High Satisfaction
Sativa Champions Pack is a special offer by Paradise Seeds that includes only the best Sativa strains to grow indoors or outdoors. This mix consists of 6 seeds of 3 different marijuana varieties. Farmers will find it a real joy to grow these beautiful ladies as they don’t need a lot of attention in care and still deliver the perfect result. The following strains are included in Sativa Champions Pack: 2x Jacky White; 2x Delahaze; 2x Nebula.
All the Best Sativa strains in One Beautiful Pack
- Jacky White is a 75% Sativa strain that won the IC 420 Cannabis Cup Amsterdam 2009. This beauty has high THC levels – 18-22% and provides pleasant cerebral effects. Taste is full of grapefruit and citrus hints. It brings huge yields outdoors – up to 600+g/plant, while indoor growers should be ready for 500g/m2;
- Delahaze won a number of awards at different Cannabis Cups starting from 2008. She has impressive THC levels, 17-21% and brings harvest after 63-70 days of flowering indoors (500g/m2). Outdoor yield is really amazing – 1000g/plant!
- Nebula is one of the best strains in Paradise Seeds’ lineage with numerous awards. It brings nice cerebral effects, thanks to 18-22% THC, alongside fruity and sweet tastes. Outdoor growers should expect 600g/plant in the middle of October. Indoor harvest is 500 g/m2.
- Brand Paradise Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Different types of seeds in package Mix
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Your favorite high
- Height 100 - 150 cm indoors 200 cm outdoors
500 g/m² indoors
600 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 63 - 65 days
- Outdoor finish October - November
- Genotype Sativa dominant
- THC 17 - 22 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)