Satori regular seeds
Satori is an award-winning Sativa-dominant hybrid cannabis strain with powerfully potent effects that even the most experienced cannabis consumers will appreciate. Its stimulating effects come on quickly, offering inspiring creative insight and relief from depression and anxiety. With its THC content of 24-28% and distinct cerebral effects, it’s easy to see why Satori was named “Strain of the Year” by High Times in 2007.
- Mandala Seeds
- Lightbulb moment
- Strain of the year, High Times 2007
- 550 - 600 g/m² indoors 850 - 1200 g/plant outdoors
- 65 -70 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 23 - 28 %
Satori: Amazing High For Creative Pursuits
The powerful, stimulating properties of Satori set in swiftly. Its intoxicating effects are recommend for experienced smokers, with a cerebral head high that’s known to encourage creativity and perfect for those who enjoy artistic pursuits. Satori is known for relieving stress, anxiety, and depression, and is said to be beneficial for a diverse range of medical conditions. It produces a strong sense of euphoria and is great for daytime use when you want to get things done.
Honey & Team Flavors To Indulge Your Senses
Satori’s sweet honey-like smell and somewhat spicy, fruity flavor is an indulgence to the senses. It offers a powerfully pungent flavor that lingers on the palate, offering soft earthy hints of sweetly fresh flavor. Its high myrcene, caryophyllene, and linalool terpene profile lends to its distinct aroma and taste.
Satori: Stress-Free Grow with Excellent Yields
Anyone looking for an easy-to-grow cannabis crop will find it with this legendary cannabis strain. This high-performing Sativa-dominant hybrid is a great choice for anyone’s garden, regardless of their experience cultivating cannabis.
- Remarkable resilience to insects and other garden pests.
- Grows thin, allowing several plants to be planted closely together in tight rows.
- SOG is recommended to maximize harvest levels.
- Typically doesn’t require nutrients when planted in high-quality soil and proper pot size.
- In hydroponic grows, EC levels should be kept low.
- Indoor growers are recommended to use 400-600W HPS lights per square meter.
- Produces heavy, light green buds with extremely resinous crystals.
- Harvests within 9-10 weeks after the beginning of the flowering stage.
- Outdoor growers can expect 850-1200g per plant, while indoor growers can expect 550-600g per square meter.
Introducing A New Group Of High Performing Sativas
Mandala Seeds has spent years perfecting Satori, initially introducing this “new generation of sativa” in 2005. It is part of a collection of rare landrace strains from Mandala’s collection of Nepali genetics. Satori was created to make sativa easier to grow indoors and in hydroponic setups. According to Mandala, Satori is an ongoing project where seeds are continually tested in order to update or refresh its current genetic lineage.