Short & Sweet Auto feminized seeds
Short & Sweet Auto from Heavyweight Seeds is both one of the fastest finishing autoflowering Sativas and one of the easiest to grow. Producing up to 700g/m² in just 8-9 weeks from germination, it requires no special care or environmental conditions, which makes this feminized strain is a great match for all Sativa lovers not blessed with sunny and warm climates.
- Heavyweight Seeds (Spain)
- Sweet dreams
- AK x White Widow x Ruderalis
- 70 - 100 cm indoors 70 - 100 cm outdoors
- 500 - 700 g/m² indoors 150 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 65 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 16 %
- 1 %
Short & Sweet Auto: High Performing Sativa, Finished In No Time
Short&Sweet Auto is a Sativa-dominant (60%) autoflowering cannabis strain, a three way cross between AK49, White Widow and Ruderalis. While the first two parents are responsible for its high potency and yield and its Ruderalis genes allow for Short&Sweet Auto to be grown practically everywhere. Finishing in just 55-65 days from seed to harvest and its relatively short size, which usually stays below 100cm, both indoors and outdoors are in no shape or form limiting its yield, which in optimal conditions can go up to 500-700g/m2 or up to 200g per plant.
- Adding a carbon filter, due to strong and pungent smells to your setup is advised
- Start the plants in their final containers - preferably +20L
- 12 plants per square meter are recommended in SOG
Don’t Let The Moderate Potency Fool You - Handle With Care
Although Short & Sweet Auto has moderate levels of THC, going up to 16% with 1% CBD, the effects are rather strong and can be devastating, so handle with care. Flavors and aromas are sweet and pungent, fruity with spicy and herbal undertones. Its medical effect are best suited for those looking for sleep aid, stress and anxiety relief or body relaxation.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.