Skunk #1 Regular seeds
Skunk #1 is a winner of numerous awards and considered an iconic Sativa-dominant strain. It served as a cornerstone strain for a lot of today’s most popular hybrids because of its strong uplifting high, legendary heritage, and sweet and enjoyable flavors together with a THC content in the 15% to 19% range. Medicinally speaking, Skunk #1 primarily used for treating depression and stress.Read more
Skunk #1: Perfect Mix Of Head And Body High
Skunk #1 is a regular Sativa-dominant cannabis strain with a perfect combination of genetics that result in powerful stone effects. Due to the 75% Sativa and 25% Indica genes, the effects are well balanced between an uplifting and spacy head high and a relaxing body high.
Sweet And Spicy Combination Of Aromas
When around this strain, the sweetness can be felt in the air. The aroma is distinctively sweet with spicy undertones, and combined with its distinct flavor, a unique mixture of taste and unmistakable aroma is created.
Fruity And Sweet Taste: A Delightful Combination
Together with the pleasant smell comes the great taste of this strain. The pleasant tropical flavors of Skunk #1 can be best described as sweet and slightly sour with fruity notes on top.
A Sativa Ideal For Indoor Growth
Due to the late ending of flowering stage and short flowering period of just 9 weeks indoors, this strain is suitable only for indoor and greenhouse growth.
- This strain is a Sativa dominant, so expect a very high yield.
- Due to its branchy structure, it’s a pretty easy plant to manicure.
- Take care of possible mold at the end of the flowering phase.
- Harvest time is around the beginning of November in greenhouses.
Three Continents Combined: Afghani, Mexican And Columbian Genetics
Skunk #1 was originally a cross between 25% Afghani, 25% Mexican Acapulco Gold and 50% Columbian Gold. Today, Skunk #1 is considered a strain with stable genetics that’s capable of standing on its own in the world of cannabis varieties.
- Brand Dutch Passion
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Induces a strong sense of well-being
- Genetics Afghani x Mexican Acapulco Gold x Columbian Gold
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 67 days
- Genotype 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- THC 8.1 %