Skunk XL feminized seeds
Skunk XL feminized cannabis seeds must be part of everyone’s collection. Obtain plants with yields around 700 g, 8 weeks flowering times, resilience and vigor hard to find in a single strain. A well-ballanced hybrid with 17% THC, whose effect gets balanced by a pleasant bodily buzz at the same time as sweet flavors caress your palate.Read more
Skunk XL is a feminized cannabis strain perfect for those who want bigger yields in smaller plants. The easily grown plants with sweet flavors that complement the initial and potent head-aimed effects that transform into a relaxing body buzz.
This strain produces medium-sized plants that can become up to 2 m tall but have an average height of around 1.5 m. Containing medium levels of CBD and THC around 17%, the resinous flowers will grow large and cover most of the stalks, especially the main cola. This results in exotic, big yielding, wide plants that might need proper ventilation and plenty defoliating to avoid humidity issues during its short flowering period. Yields can be expected around 650 g/m2 in proper indoor environments, while each outdoors plant can produce from 625-675 g. The flowering phase will last up to 2 months. Ideal for commercial and hobby growers alike.
- Min. vegetation time: 1 month
- Thrives in soil-less mediums
- Temps: 18C-28C
- EC: 1.2-1.5
- Minimum lighting: 600 Watts HID, 260 Watts LED per m2
- SCROG, LST, SOG, Mainline
- 1 additional flowering week increases potency but lowers flavor
The pungent aromas of this strain actually provide a sweet earthy smell that then translates into fruity flavors. As these linger in the mouth, a subtle bodily stone will creep into the muscles bringing you back down from the powerful, initial head high.
- Brand Royal Queen Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Smashing combination of gorgeous High and tender Stone
- Genetics Skunk 1 x Afghan
- Height 60 - 100 cm indoors160 - 200 cm outdoors
- Yield 600 - 650 g/m² indoors
625 - 675 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- THC 17 %
- CBD Medium
- Xam_13612 May 2020
- James K17 June 2020
- GreenPlanet16 April 2020
- Mike19 February 2020
- Dedon26 May 2020
- Sam28 July 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)