Skunk XL feminized seeds
Skunk XL feminized cannabis seeds must be part of everyone’s collection. Obtain plants with yields around 700 g, 8 weeks flowering times, resilience and vigor hard to find in a single strain. A Sativa with 17% THC, whose effect gets balanced by a pleasant bodily buzz at the same time as sweet flavors caress your palate.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Smashing combination of gorgeous High and tender Stone
- Skunk 1 x Afghan
- 60 - 100 cm indoors160 - 200 cm outdoors
- 600 - 650 g/m² indoors625 - 675 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 17 %
Skunk XL is a feminized cannabis strain perfect for those who want bigger yields in smaller plants. The easily grown plants with sweet flavors that complement the initial and potent head-aimed effects that transform into a relaxing body buzz.
This strain produces medium-sized plants that can become up to 2 m tall but have an average height of around 1.5 m. Containing medium levels of CBD and THC around 17%, the resinous flowers will grow large and cover most of the stalks, especially the main cola. This results in exotic, big yielding, wide plants that might need proper ventilation and plenty defoliating to avoid humidity issues during its short flowering period. Yields can be expected around 650 g/m2 in proper indoor environments, while each outdoors plant can produce from 650-700 g. The flowering phase will last up to 2 months. Ideal for commercial and hobby growers alike.
- Min. vegetation time: 1 month
- Thrives in soil-less mediums
- Temps: 18C-28C
- EC: 1.2-1.5
- Minimum lighting: 600 Watts HID, 260 Watts LED per m2
- SCROG, LST, SOG, Mainline
- 1 additional flowering week increases potency but lowers flavor
The pungent aromas of this strain actually provide a sweet earthy smell that then translates into fruity flavors. As these linger in the mouth, a subtle bodily stone will creep into the muscles bringing you back down from the powerful, initial head high.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.