Snow Fruit feminized seeds
Snow Fruit is a feminized cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds bred from elusive Indica genetics to offer a unique hybrid which most growers would not have ever come across. This Indica-dominant powerhouse delivers up to 550 g/m² of high-quality cannabis after a short indoor flowering period of 8 weeks.
- Sweet Seeds
- Natural doctor
- 3rd Outer, VII Copa Mendoza Cosecha Añeja 2016
- 450 - 550 g/m² indoors350 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Late September
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- 1.8 %
- 0.5 %
Snow Fruit: A Potent Rarity from the North
Snow Fruit is a feminized fast-growing plant with multiple lateral branches, this strain has an unknown genetic lineage which stems from rare Indica genetics resulting in a strain with dense, resinous buds which covered in a thick blanket of trichomes.
This strain really allows you to appreciate the beauty and potential of Indica-dominant hybrids - growing with vigour in its early days, establishing 3 sets of leaves within 2 weeks, Snow Fruit has a short flowering period of 8 weeks (late September harvest for outdoor growers) owing to its almost pure Indica genetic lineage. This combined with her heavy yields of 400 - 550 g/m2 and final height below 1 m make this the ideal indoor strain. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – her Indica-dominant genetic lineage gives her a final height of 1 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
- Recommended grow style: SoG (sea of green) due to her short height.
A Fruity Indica
Snow Fruit has a very aromatic smell and taste; a pungent, floral taste with spice and citrus notes - characteristic of Indica-dominant cannabis strains. With between 15 - 20% THC content, Snow Fruit really does pack a punch and delivers a high which soothes and relaxes.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.