+ Speed Auto feminized seeds
+Speed Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds by crossing their well-performing Speed Devil #2 Auto (SWS25) and an in-house autoflower based on the Critical Mass family to yield a balanced, fast-flowering hybrid which has indoor yields of up to 500 g/m² in less than a shocking 50 days from seed to harvest.
- Sweet Seeds (Spain)
- The real thing!
- Critical Mass x Speed Devil #2
- 50 - 90 cm
- 350 - 500 g/m² indoors30 - 150 g/plant outdoors
- 49 days
- 48,5% Sativa / 48,4% Indica / 3,1% Ruderalis
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.7 %
Speed Auto: Give Your Grow a Boost!
Speed Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as a cross between an autoflowering Critical Mass – a fast-flowering well-balanced hybrid – and Speed Devil #2 Auto® (SWS25) in pursuit of creating the ultimate, rapid-flowering autoflower which delivers pungent high-quality cannabis.
If you want heavy yields of dense, resinous, slightly Sativa-leaning cannabis in lightning fast times, you will be more than satisfied with Speed Auto. In addition to a THC content of up to 20%, she contains an average 0.7% CBD. This versatile strain is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation with indoor yields between 350-500 g/m2 and outdoor yields of 30-150g per plant in a total grow time of 7 weeks from germination. Here is some further information on growing this strain:
- Short height – this strain reaches a final height of 0.5 m indoors and 0.9 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: at least 450 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
- Recommended grow room temperature: avoid letting daytime temperatures exceed 28 °C.
Excellent Bud-to-leaf Ratio
Those who are familiar with Critical Mass will appreciate the complexity of the smell and taste of Speed Auto; her tightly-formed pale green buds have a high calyx-to-leaf ratio which makes trimming a breeze! Her great visual appeal comes alongside a pleasant, uplifting high which boosts creativity!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.