Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version feminized seeds
Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version is a feminized cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as a cross between Sweet Skunk Auto and Early Skunk to yield an Indica-dominant F1 hybrid which inherits many excellent attributes from her parents such as yields of up to 550 g/m² after a mere 6 – 7 weeks in bloom.
- Sweet Seeds
- Sweet body relaxation
- Sweet Skunk Auto x Early Skunk
- 1st Indoor, II Copa Cata Zona Norte 2016
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors350 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- 42 - 49 days
- Early September
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 18 - 23 %
- 1 %
High-performance F1 Hybrid
Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version is a F1 hybrid created by crossing Sweet Skunk Auto with Early Skunk – a high-performance development clone – to create a strain with the best of both parents and a shorter flowering period.
This fast-flowering is a F1 hybrid which means it resulted as a cross between an autoflower and a photoperiod strain to yield a photoperiod cannabis strain with a shortened flowering period and all the attributes of the parents. Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version can be grown both indoors and outdoors where she yields 400 – 550 g/m2 and 350 – 600 g per plant respectively. This Skunk-based cannabis strain has an indoor flowering period of 6 – 7 weeks while outdoor growers can harvest in early September. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – this strain reaches a final height between 0.8 – 1 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 450 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version: Long-lasting Relaxation
As their genetic lineages are almost identical, Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version has a smell, taste and appearance which is similar to that of her parents. Her buds are dense and covered in crystals which when consumed provide a strong effect which relaxes the mind and body.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.