Sweet Trainwreck Auto feminized seeds
Sweet Trainwreck Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by Sweet Seeds as a cross between the famous North Californian classic Trainwreck and a 3rd generation development autoflower to create a fruity, resinous strain with yields up to 550 g/m² after a short 8 weeks from germination.
- Sweet Seeds
- High turning into tender stone
- Trainwreck x Auto
- 2nd Outer, CANNABIS CHAMPIONS CUP 2015
- 60 - 120 cm
- 350 - 550 g/m² indoors40 - 120 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 53,44% Sativa / 45% Indica / 1,56% Ruderalis
- 17 - 20 %
- 1 %
A Californian, Sativa-dominant Hybrid
Sweet Trainwreck Auto is a 4th generation autoflower that came about as a cross between a development autoflower and the famous North American strain Trainwreck – a potent, Sativa-dominant staple in dispensaries across the West Coast.
This tall-stemmed, Sativa-dominant hybrid can be grown both indoors and outdoors however, due to her genetic lineage, prefers slightly warmer climates. Those growing outdoors in the Northern Hemisphere can achieve this by using a greenhouse to boost temperatures. A little bit of training goes a long way with this strain and grow methods such as SCRoG can really improve the quality and quantity of your harvest. Indoor yields for this strain are between 350 – 550 g/m2, while outdoor growers can achieve 40 – 120 g per plant with a total grow time of 8 weeks. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – reaches a final height between 0.6 – 1.2 m depending on the phenotype.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 450 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Sweet Trainwreck Auto: Up to 21% THC!
Sweet Trainwreck Auto has a remarkable smell and taste – a sweet citrus-scented aroma with a fuel-like taste on the exhale. Due to her strong genetic lineage, this strain has a very high cannabinoid content with some samples testing as high as 21 % THC.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.