Tangerine Dream feminized seeds
Tangerine Dream from Barney’s Farm is a Sativa-dominant cannabis strain that has won many awards and is already well known among growing enthusiasts. With yields of 600g indoors/outdoors and its signature tangy citrus taste and intense citrus aroma, this feminized strain will improve your day tenfold with dreams of tangerines.
- Barney's Farm
- Cosmic harmony
- G13 x Afghan x Neville’s A5 Haze
- Cannabis Cup Winner 2010
- 90 - 100 cm
- 600 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Early October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 23 %
- 1.8 %
A Well-known Classic
Tangerine Dream from Barney’s Farm is a 60% Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between G13, Afghan and Neville’s A5 Haze. This well-known and award-winning strain will offer its growers a nice yield of resinous, trichome covered, dank and sticky buds that are perfect for daytime use.
Growing to 90-100cm in height, but if given enough time in vegetation and space for roots to properly establish and develop it can grow up to 150cm outdoors, this is a plant that thrives in warmer and sunnier environments thanks to her Sativa genes, but it can be grown both indoors and outdoors with relative ease, especially in greenhouses. Staying midsize and compact with many side branches that get fully covered with long and trichomes covered buds, it produces a generous yield of 600g/m2 – 600g/plant in all setups and growing methods, flowering after 8-9weeks, or by October when outdoors.
- Recommended techniques: LST, Topping, main-lining and defoliation.
- Lighting: LED 400W during vegetation phases and an increased LED 600W during flowering phases.
- Very large pot sizes of 20L and up will allow for efficient root growth.
- 12plants are recommended in a Sea of Green (SOG) setup.
Tangerine Dream: Highly Medicinal Flavorful Sativa
Tangerine Dream’s aromas are strong and intense, a mix of citrus and berries while the flavors are sweet and sugary with hints of orange, berry and tropical fruit. The effects begin as uplifting, energetic, euphoric and cerebral and then finish into a relaxing and calming body buzz.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.