THC Bomb regular seeds
THC Bomb – Bomb Seeds’ very first signature strain that has caused quite some ruckus in the cannabis community. It is a regular hybrid with dense, purple-streaked buds, high yields and THC levels up to 25% – making it an excellent addition to any cultivator’s collection.
- Bomb Seeds (Netherlands)
- Strong, all round buzz
- 65 - 90 cm
- 550 - 650 g/m² indoors 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 20 - 25 %
THC Bomb: A Good Choice for Space-conscious Growers
This feisty plant is suitable for all types of cultivators, from commercial growers looking for their next high-quality strain to cannabis enthusiasts on the hunt for the latest, unique strain. While its genetic lineage is somewhat shrouded in mystery, the results of this Indica-dominant, photoperiod hybrid speak for themselves.
THC Bomb is known for aggressive growth which results in some very appealing potential yields. Most cultivators can expect an average yield of up to 650 g/m2 in a relatively short flowering period of 7 – 9 weeks. It performs well under HID lighting, switch from 400 W to 600 W from veg to flower to really watch its buds swell. The strain is notably short, especially in comparison for its potential yields making it a stand-out choice for cultivators limited by space. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – THC Bomb reaches a manageable 0.9 m indoors.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended nutrients: Element Flower Fuel Plant fertilizer
- Recommended grow medium: Drip (hydroponic) – Particularly relevant for commercial grower and cultivators looking to max out yields on harvest day. Use with coco coir/ vermiculite for best results.
A Powerful, Glistening Beauty
This frosty plant is a sight to behold, bedazzled with countless trichomes and streaks of purple if grown in optimal conditions. Its high THC content makes for an all-consuming high that can be felt coursing through your body with waves of relaxation. The terpene profile is well balanced and smooth with hints of cedar.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.