Three Blue Kings feminized seeds
Three Blue Kings from HSO is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between delicious Blue Dream and highly potent Three Kings. Delicious and powerful, it’s easy to grow, fast finishing with nice and quality yields that will satisfy both inexperienced users and connoisseurs alike.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Waves of relaxation
- Blue Dream x Three Kings
- 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- 450 - 600 g/m² indoors3000 - 4000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 24 %
- 0.1 %
Growing Compact, Sturdy And Bushy
It will grow bushy and compact but if allowed for plenty of vegetation time and root space, it can grow up to 400cm outdoors with yields up to a few kilos per plant. Usually around 150cm with yields around 500-600g, it’s well suited for indoors and outdoors but does best in sunny and warm climates or greenhouses. Highly potent, loaded with cannabinoids and terpenes, it will finish in just 9 to 10 weeks. It will form dense, compact and hard light-green buds with numerous bright orange hairs and will get fully covered with resinous trichomes by the time you harvest.
- Indica dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Blue Dream and Three Kings
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks indoors or by mid October outdoors
- Height is 300-400cm outdoors
- Yield is 450-600g/m2, 3000-4000g per plant
- Usually testing at 22-25% THC with <1% CBD
Well Balanced, Nice Strain To Use Throughout The Day
Effects are well balanced between uplifting, euphoric and focused, and sleepy, couch locked, relaxed and happy. Aromas are strong, pungent earthy, woody and diesel with hints of flowers and spices. Flavors are sweet and fruity with citrusy undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.