Trippy Gorilla Autoflowering feminized seeds
Trippy Gorilla Auto is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Big Head Seeds. She is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that retains all the best qualities of her photoperiod variety: piny and citrusy terpene profile, high resin content, and elevated yields of up to 600g/m² in 8 weeks from start to finish.
- Big Head Seeds
- Euphoric waves through the body
- Trippy Gorllia x Ruderalis
- 100 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
- 56 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid seeds
- 25 - 28 %
Trippy Gorilla Auto: Unbelievable Growth In Just 8 Weeks
Overreaching themselves once again, Big Head Seeds crossed high yielding Gorilla Glue 4 and Big Head #1 with Ruderalis to create this speedy little beast - Trippy Gorilla Auto.
This feisty little lady is known for her aggressive growth, and her expertly crafted genetics really shine through in her guaranteed heavy harvests despite being an autoflowering strain. The average cultivator can expect potential yields of a whopping 600 g/m2 in just 8 weeks from seed to harvest. Trippy Gorilla Auto is also well known for her overactive resin production, so she sure is a hit with lovers of hash and waxes. Her crystal-covered buds decorate a short and stocky plant hinting at some Indica-dominance in her genetics, so some light pruning is recommended. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Trippy Gorilla Auto can reach a final height of under 1m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 0.8 in veg, up to 1.2 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300W CFL, Flower: 450W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio.
Fresh, Citrusy Terpene Profile
This stunning plant glitters with abundant crystals and can display gorgeous streaks of purple through her flowers. Her terpene profile is full of pine and citrus notes making for an incredibly smooth and pleasant experience. The effect is dominated by her Sativa genetics providing an energizing, clear headed high.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.