Tropical Mix Regular seeds
Tropical Mix Standard by Ace Seeds is a fine selection of tropical Sativas best suited for warm climates. The regular seeds from different strains are mixed together but not labelled, so it will be quite an adventure to figure out what Sativa you’re growing and a nice opportunity to explore these high-yielding cannabis strains.
- Ace Seeds (Spain)
- Is mix
- Pleasure you haven`t even expected
- Tropical Sativa hybrids
- 77 - 98 days
- Sativa dominant
- 14 - 18 %
- 0.5 %
Tropical Mix Regular - Want to Experiment with Tropical Flavors?
Each strain in this tropical mix contains mainly Central American Sativas, with the classic Malawi genetics and the Haze/Thai hybrids. Tropical Mix Standard is better suited for experienced growers who are looking forward to creating their own “Sativa garden of Eden”. Each seed can be grown indoors and outdoors, typically in warm and sunny climates.
Growing Tropical Mix Standard indoors will be quite a challenge considering that Sativas normally grow tall and branchy. It would be a smart choice to use a 12/12 light schedule during the whole cycle. In the outdoor environment, the plants from this pack can grow incredibly vigorous and tall. It would be a wise decision to use a greenhouse if you live in the zones with short summers.
What seeds can you find in the pack?
- Any regular strain with Malawi genetics known for a long flowering but worth-to-wait resin-coated buds: Malawi Standard, Malawi x Panama Standard, Malawi x PCK Standard, etc.
- Any Haze hybrids by Ace Seeds that are popular due to their long-lasting energetic head high and outstanding aromas: Pure Honduras Haze Standard, Purple Haze x Malawi Standard, Bangi Haze Standard, Green Haze Standard, etc.
- Any Thai hybrids known for its potent but comfortable Sativa effects, high THC content and delicious sweet aromas:
A Mixture of Old-School Sativa Tastes And Aromas
This Tropical Mix Standard will give you a perfect blend of old school flavors, aromas and effects – similar to the classic jungle Sativas found in Central America. The seeds from different strains are mixed but not labeled separately, leaving your own tastebuds and smells to identify the different sensations each strain possesses.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.