Wedding Cake feminized seeds
The Wedding Cake feminized cannabis strain is for hybrid connoisseurs with a soft spot for decadent desserts. The flavor and aroma that emanates from this incredible offering are that of fresh cherries, warm cookie dough, and a layer of hashish that will make your heart skip a beat. In 8-weeks, you will satisfy your sweet tooth with over 500g/m² of frosting-covered buds.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Relaxed with an air of euphoria
- Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie
- 90 - 140 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 25 %
Wedding Cake: Say “I Do” To This Cannabis Strain
The Wedding Cake feminized cannabis strain was bred by crossing the infamous Girl Scout Cookies with Cherry Pie. The result is the delicious hybrid Wedding Cake, but beware: this girl packs a massive punch. Typically rated at 25% THC, this strain will have you in a daze - and you will never want to let her go after your first night out.
When growing Wedding Cake feminized cannabis seeds, you should be prepared medium-sized plants. If you have limited space, then a 2-week vegetative time is the most you should allow.
Wedding Cake prefers organic nutrients if grown in soil, but will do incredibly well with hydro nutrients, such as Advanced Nutrients. Do not overfeed her, as Wedding Cake is not a heavy eater.
- Aroma: Heavy (Use a carbon filter)
- Temperature Requirement: 30℃ or Less
- Growth Tip: Use Oscillating Fans In Grow Room
- Humidity Requirement: 65% or Less
- Container Size: 8-11L
Euphoria Forever After
Once you have committed to the Wedding Cake feminized cannabis strain, there is no going back. Her effects are mesmerizing and make life feel incredibly enjoyable. Laughter, relaxation, euphoria, and a sense of motivation encapsulate the effects of Wedding Cake.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.