West Coast O.G. Auto feminized seeds
The West Coast OG Auto feminized cannabis strain is an autoflowering Indica-dominant cross of the world famous OG Kush (West Coast Line) and the best FastBuds Ruderalis. She produces up to 650g/m² and has a THC content exceeding 21%.
- Infinite bliss
- OG Kush (West Coast Line) x Ruderalis
- 1st Copa Cannabica Litoral De Los Poetas
- 70 - 100 cm
- 500 - 650 g/m² indoors70 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 21 %
- 1 %
West Coast OG Auto: OG Kush On Autopilot
West Coast OG Auto is a feminized autoflowering Indica-dominant cross of the world famous OG Kush (West Coast Line) and best FastBuds Ruderalis. This autoflowering cannabis strain delivers the original OG Kush experience in both quality and XL yield - in just half of the time.
Although many crosses of OG end up just watering down those genes, FastBuds has created a well-preserved original with the added autoflowering trait. Growing a bit slower at first, it will explode once the root zone is well developed. Big fat colas will start to develop and fill up, getting totally covered with trichomes and resin as the harvest approaches. It will finish in 8-9 weeks and will usually stay around 70-100cm. The yield is exceptional, not just for an auto, both in quality - often exceeding 21% THC and 1% CBD - and in quantity, providing more than 600g/m2 when grown indoors.
- Suggested nutrients: Advanced Nutrients, GHE, Canna. Can use higher doses of both water and nutrients.
- Recommended techniques: Low stress training (LST) and defoliation. Responds well to all types of training methods.
- Indoor lighting suggestion: LED 250W vegetation lights and LED 400W flowering lights may produce up to 105g/plant.
- Usually, tests above 20% THC and 1% CBD.
Taste The OG Kush Coming From California Beaches
FastBuds has really created an almost identical copy of the original OG Kush. Its effects, smells and flavors are just like the original. The effects are euphoric, giggly, relaxed, happy, and they hit you instantly and last for hours, with piney and fresh aromas with citrusy undertones.