White Rhino feminized seeds
White Rhino fem by Green House Seeds is a powerful Indica with Afghan, Indian and Brazilian origins. Its strong and compact bushes will bring impressive 900 g/m² yields after 9 weeks of flowering. The strain arrest growers’ attention with a complex sweet fruity taste and its medical properties.
- Green House Seeds
- Sedative dream
- Afghan x Brazilian x South Indian genetics
- 2nd prize Bio HTCC 19962nd prize Champions Cup 2005
- 900 g/m² indoors1200 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 20.19 %
- 0.11 %
- 0.05 %
Rhinoceros With A Rich Lineage
White Rhino fem cannabis strain is a potent Indica-dominant plant. With 20.19% THC, it is widely known as an effective remedy for insomnia. Originating from the legendary strains i.e Afghan, South Indian and Brazilian, White Rhino won the second prize at the High Times Cannabis Cup 1996 in the bio-category and the second prize at the Champions Cup 2005.
Short Bushy Plant
White Rhino performs feels comfortable outdoors, but cultivation indoors or in a greenhouse can help to achieve the best results. The plant responds well to SoG and SCRoG methods. Plants are low, but very bushy. This lady forms hard dense buds full of resin and trichomes. Bushes obtain round shape by the end of the flowering stage.
- Optimum pH for soil is 5.8. For hydroponics - 5.7;
- Optimum EC for soil - 1.8-2. For hydroponics - 2.2;
- Vegetation period should be not less than 2 weeks;
- If grown in 20 l pots, plants height will not exceed 130-170 cm.
White Rhino - Stunning Relaxation
White Rhino has a sweet fruit flavor and aroma. The effect can be described as an intense and long-lasting stone. Highly potent and long-lasting buzz affects every cell of the body. Relaxing and extremely potent, White Rhino is a great option for pain management and sleep disorders.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.