White Widow x Big Bud feminized seeds
White Widow x Big Bud is a fast-growing feminized cannabis strain from Female Seeds. Keeping the names of her iconic parents, this gorgeous lady took their best qualities too. High yields and delicious fruity taste combined with a potent knockout effect make this cannabis hybrid one of the best-selling strains on the market.
- Female Seeds
- Relaxing potion
- White Widow x Big Bud
- 60 - 80 cm indoors150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 600 - 700 g/m² indoors350 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Sativa/Indica hybrid
- 18 - 20 %
- 0.2 - 1 %
An Excellent Plant To Impress All-Round
White Widow x Big Bud is a hybrid cannabis strain boasting high yields and unpretentious character. A compact plant, it takes up only a small amount of space and bestows plenty while not asking for much in return. A real winner.
White Widow X Big Bud: Small But Packs A Punch
White Widow x Big Bud is a cannabis stain with Indica and Sativa genetics. The plants from this strain are quite small reaching 60-80cm indoors and 150-200cm in open spaces. A great choice for discreet grows! Meanwhile, they are bushy and sturdy, and bring generous yields: 600-700g/m² for indoors and 350-550g/plant outdoors. All these features make White Widow x Big Bud attractive for growers who lack a big space but still want to maximize the yields.
- Flowering period: 7-8 weeks
- Flowering type: photoperiod
- Growing difficulty: easy
- Lighting: use a lower wattage light for vegetation growth vs flowering, i.e. 63W-100W respectively, a 12hrs light schedule will produce favorable results.
Relaxation With All The Right Flavours
White Widow x Big Bud sports a pleasant sweet smell to draw you in with fruity and citrus flavors with a nostalgic kick of skunk to create a cerebral high that is both strong and long-lasting. This Sativa/Indica hybrid is all about relaxation.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.