Amnesia Haze feminized seeds (Royal Queen Seeds)
Amnesia Haze is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between Amnesia and Neville’s Haze. This award-winning cannabis strain performs best in sunny and warm climates outdoors but does well in greenhouses and indoors too. Fresh, potent and citrusy, Amnesia Haze is a great way to start the day.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Journey to nowhere
- Amnesia x Neville’s Haze
- Multiple Cup winner
- 80 - 140 cm indoors175 - 210 cm outdoors
- 600 - 650 g/m² indoors650 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 77 days
- Late October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 20 - 24 %
Vigorous and Good Yielding Sativa
Growing fast and vigorous with slightly larger internodes and multiple branches, Amnesia Haze reacts well to all types of training methods and techniques. Like most Sativas, it prefers slightly sunnier, warmer and semi-humid climates but does well in greenhouses and indoors, when those conditions are replicated. This cannabis strain is a bit more susceptible to pest, disease and harsher weather so it might not be the best choice for new growers while those more experienced can expect great yields up to 700g per plant or square meter. Amnesia Haze will grow long, smelly and sticky buds that will get fully covered with resinous trichomes by the time you harvest.
- Sativa dominant (70%) hybrid, original Amnesia Haze (a cross between Amnesia and Neville’s Haze);
- Finishing flowering in 10-11 weeks indoors or by late October outdoors;
- Height is 80-140cm indoors, 175-210cm outdoors;
- Yield is 600-650g/m2 or 650-700g per plant;
- Usually testing at 20-24% THC with ~1% CBD.
Strong and Long-Lasting, Great Way to Start the Day
Aromas are fresh and citrusy with earthy and woody undertones. Flavors are sweet and lemony with hints of pepper and spices. Effects are strong and long-lasting, typical Sativa - cerebral, energetic, uplifting, euphoric and relaxing.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.