A.M.S. feminized seeds
A.M.S. fem cannabis strain is an energetic and unpretentious photoperiod plant suitable for any type of cultivation. Not afraid of mold and harsh growing conditions, this beauty brings generous 700 gr/m² yields. Frosty buds provide intriguing taste and aroma alongside with a potent high.
- Green House Seeds
- Contemplative High
- Swiss Sativa x Swiss indica
- High outdoors
- 700 g/m² indoorsup to 800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Late September
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 19.05 %
- 0.17 %
- 0.14 %
A.M.S. fem marijuana strain by Green House Seeds is an extraordinarily productive bud. This lady can be grown almost in any conditions. Originating from the Swiss Alps, cold weather and rainy days will not scare this strain away. With 40/60 Sativa-Indica ratio, A.M.S. fem is surprisingly strong and resilient which makes the cultivation quite simple. Novice growers will easily get a highest-quality harvest.
A.M.S. Fem – Grow it Easy!
This bud is an ideal choice for rainy areas and growboxes with high humidity. It shows great resistance against mold, pests and various diseases. Having a short flowering period A.M.S. fem won’t make you wait long to enjoy your delicious harvest.
- Experienced growers recommend using LST, ScrOG and SoG to increase yield;
- Plants should be moved to flowering after 4-6 weeks of veg if growing indoors;
- Humidity level: 60-70%
- Temperature: 25-27 C;
- It is recommended to low humidity to 45-55% in the flowering period and reduce it to 30-45% during the last week of growing;
- As for lightning, the best results can be achieved with 400-600 W lamps.
A.M.S. fem effect has very strong psychoactive power. It provides intensive high overflowing consciousness with new feelings and emotions. The effect helps to escape from the daily routine, reload your thoughts and take off the spiritual heat.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.