A.M.S. feminized seeds
A.M.S. is a feminized cannabis strain that comes straight from the Swiss Alps. An energetic and unpretentious photoperiod plant, this variety is bound to please a wide range of both consumers and growers. She’s a potent hybrid with strong psychoactive properties, making her a good choice when you just need to tune out and retreat into your mind palace.Read more
A.M.S.: A High That Will Have You Soaring
This feminized marijuana strain has a THC rating that usually hovers around 19%. While that may not seem too high, A.M.S. actually has very strong psychoactive properties. It provides an intense feeling of overflowing consciousness, with users often experiencing unusual yet exciting feelings and emotions. This high helps you escape from your daily routine and take a mind-warping journey through the soul.
Sweet And Sour Flavors And Aromas
While A.M.S. is primarily known for its psychedelic high and extremely resilient grows, it also boasts some very nice flavors and aromas. It tends to lean more toward the sweet side, with just a touch of sourness and citrus. Many users describe the taste as being similar to grapefruit, and it also produces a slightly sour aftertaste.
A.M.S.: One Of The Most Resilient Grows
A.M.S. is an extraordinarily productive feminized cannabis strain that can be grown in almost any environment. With a 40/60 Sativa/Indica ratio, this variety is surprisingly strong and resilient, which makes cultivation a breeze – even novice growers will easily get a high-quality harvest. Having a short flowering period, she also won’t make you wait long to enjoy your delicious harvest.
- Harvests are as large as 700g/m² (2.29 oz/ft2).
- The strain is extremely resistant to mold, pests, and diseases.
- It’s an ideal one for rainy climates and high humidity areas.
- Use LST, ScrOG and SoG for best yields.
- Plants should be moved to flowering after 4-6 weeks of veg if growing indoors.
Genetics That Are The Pride Of Switzerland
A.M.S. was originally cultivated in the Swiss Alps, which helps to explain why this feminized cannabis variety is so resilient. Like everything Swiss, she’s been engineered to perfection. Derived from a cross between the extremely rare Swiss Fragolina and the hybrid Swiss Gran Flora, A.M.S. has some exceptional genetics. As for its name, A.M.S. refers to the code for the major airport in Amsterdam as well as standing for Anti-Mold Strain.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Contemplative High
- Genetics Swiss Sativa x Swiss indica
- Height High outdoors
- Yield 700 g/m² indoors
800 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC 19.05 %
- CBD 0.17 %
- CBN 0.14 %
- Greenway25 November 2019
- Cyclogenesis7 September 2019
- Lightning20 November 2019
- Endo6 December 2019
- Hellishjam9 September 2021
- Giili19 August 2019
- Aftershock24 September 2019
- noob26 April 2019
- Chimera17 August 2019
- Citadel17 July 2019
- Exodus14 October 2019
- Citadel3 September 2019
- Cyclone18 November 2019
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)