Big Devil XL Auto feminized seeds
Big Devil XL Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds as a result of crossbreeding Big Devil #2 Auto and an in-house autoflowering Jack Herer to yield a Sativa-dominant giant which delivers up to 650 g/m² of medical-grade cannabis in less than 10 weeks from start to finish.
- Sweet Seeds
- For active lifestyle
- Big Devil #2 x Jack Herer Auto
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 110 - 160 cm
- 425 - 650 g/m² indoors50 - 350 g/plant outdoors
- 66 days
- 65% Sativa / 31,87% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 19 - 20 %
- 0.8 %
Big Devil XL Auto - XL Yields!
Big Devil XL Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as a 3rd generation cross between Big Devil #2 Auto and an in-house autoflowering Jack Herer. This Sativa-dominant autoflower brings forward the best properties of each parent resulting in an excellent all-round strain.
Growing Big Devil XL Auto is a very rewarding process. She grows with a traditional Christmas tree structure with multiple large side branches resulting in a plant, which produces a whopping 425 – 650 g/m² of high-grade cannabis indoors and up to 350 g per plant outdoors. Thanks to her autoflowering properties, she goes from seed to harvest in 9.5 weeks and can be grown all year long as long as the temperature stays above 10˚C. With such versatility and heavy yields, it is no wonder Big Devil XL Auto is a common cash crop! Here is some further information to help grow this strain:
- Medium to tall plant – this strain can reach a final height of 1.1 m indoors and 1.6 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Training – low-stress techniques can be employed to boost yields.
A Sativa-dominant Powerhouse
The smell of Big Devil XL Auto is very similar to that of Big Devil #2 Auto a pungent aroma with hints of spice. While her buds aren’t as dense as either of her parents, this strain more than makes up to this due to her heavy resin production which leaves her flowers caked in a thick layer of trichomes.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.