California Hash Plant feminized seeds
California Hash Plant is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Netherlands-based breeder Dinafem Seeds as rugged Indica which thrives in even the most taxing conditions. This Indica-dominant hybrid produces 500 g/m² of dense, resin-coated nuggets of high-quality cannabis – with up to 16% THC – after a short 50-day flowering period.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Genius healer
- California Hash Plant x Northern Light
- 250 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors1100 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 50 days
- Mid October
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 8 - 12 %
California Hash Plant is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain available from Dinafem Seeds created to offer a hardy Indica plant which could thrive in cooler climates with challenging growing conditions such as short daylight hours, cold and wet climates.
California Hash Plant: Rapid Growth, Fast Flowering
This strain was carefully designed to be able to withstand challenging climates and this is primarily due to its high stress tolerance – a characteristic of her 90% Indica genetic lineage. A hybrid between a carefully selected California Hash Plant and the legendary Northern Lights, this strain is everything an Indica-lover could want and more. This plant remains relatively small indoors reaching maximum height of 1.5 m and offering yields of up to 500 g/m2 after a mere 50 days in flower. Outdoors this plant can truly shine – a huge 1.1 kg from a plant which can reach up to 2.5 m! Here is some further grow information:
- Tall plant – this strain can grow up to 3 m tall hence ideal for outdoor growing! Indoor growers limited for height will need to employ training techniques to manage height.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- To boost yields, introduce a nutrient feeding schedule such as CANNA COCO.
A Taste of Afghanistan
California Hash Plant has a classic Indica smell; a rich, pungent aroma which fills your grow space as she matures and blooms. In addition to her lovely smell and taste, her effect is equally as amazing – a relaxing cerebral buzz which progresses into a deep body high.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.