Euphoria CBD feminized seeds
Euphoria CBD by RQS is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between Great White Shark and Royal Medic. This cannabis strain grows like a true Indica, short, stocky and robust and finishes in just 8-9 weeks. Mild and refreshing, Euphoria CBD is ideal for wake and bake.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Fruity doctor
- Great White Shark x CBD dominant plant
- 60 - 100 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors450 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Early October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 9 - 15 %
- 6 - 10 %
Euphoria CBD - Short, Stocky and Robust, High CBD Indica
With its Indica-dominant genetics, Euphoria CBD remains small in size but rather bushy and robust, especially if topped or FIMmed. Finishing in just 8-9 weeks indoors, it does best in hydroponics setup in SOG or SCROG. Outdoors, it will be ready for harvest by early October where it prefers sunnier and warmer climates. Medium sized buds will stick together and form large, dense and smelly colas, that will cover the plant from top to bottom.
- Indica dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Great White Shark and Royal Medic;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by early October outdoors;
- Height is 60-100cm indoors or 120-150cm outdoors;
- Yield is 450-550g/m2 or per plant;
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG;
- Usually testing at 9-15% THC with 6-10% CBD.
Sweet and Fruity, Well-Balanced Daily Strain
Effects are relaxing, energetic, motivated, euphoric, sociable, creative and calming. Flavors are sweet and fruity with honey and spicy undertones. Aromas are pungent and strong, earthy and piney with hints of fruit, herbs and spices.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.