Gorilla Glue #4 feminized seeds (Original Sensible Seeds)
Gorilla Glue #4 is one of the most prolific cannabis strains of all time and stems from a mix of all-star strains. Gorilla Glue #4’s Chem’s Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel genetic lineage lead to a hybrid with yields of 800 g/m² – one whose resin production and unique terpene profile are second to none.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Relaxing euphoria
- Chems Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel
- 100 - 160 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 800 g/m² indoors 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 28 %
Gorilla Glue #4: A Powerful Hybrid With Chocolate Diesel Genetics
Gorilla Glue #4 is a feminized cannabis strain created by Original Sensible Seeds. One of the most popular cannabis strains in recent years, Gorilla Glue #4 is a cross between Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, Chocolate Diesel and resulted in a fast-growing, heavy-yielding cannabis strain dripping in thick, sticky resin.
Perfect Indica-Sativa Balance
Growing Gorilla Glue #4 is a breeze – her strong and stable genetics require minimal work during all phases of the grow. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing, this genetically balanced hybrid contains both Sativa and Indica elements – heavy resin production in big flowers with a large internodal distance. Indoor yields for this strain are as high as 800 g/m2 after 63 days of flower, while outdoor growers can bring in as much as a kilogram per plant – truly impressive! Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Gorilla Glue #4 grows to 100 – 160 cm indoors and up to 180 cm outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Guaranteed To Have You Glued To The Couch
Gorilla Glue #4 has one of the most amazing terpene profiles in a cannabis strain; a pungent aroma with hints of citrus which translates into a chocolate taste and a pleasant, pine aftertaste. Her effect is hard-hitting and is bound to have to glued to the couch.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.