Pineapple Chunk feminized seeds
Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s Farm is an 80% Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain and one of the most potent strains they produce, with 25% THC. Not for beginners but with care and patience you will receive 600g/m² of high-quality buds at the end of her 8-9week flowering time.
- Barney's Farm
- Couch-locking Stone
- Pineapple x Skunk #1 x Cheese
- Indica CUP Winner 2009
- 90 - 100 cm
- 600 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- late September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 25 %
- 1.1 %
Nor For Beginners, But Those Who Master It, Will Be Rewarded
Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s Farm is an 80% Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain, a cross between Pineapple, Skunk #1 and Cheese and is one of the most potent strains coming from their catalog. Not the easiest strain to grow but those that master it will be rewarded profusely.
The strain will generally grow one main big and long cola that goes from top to bottom but can handle any type of training technique or method you choose. Height will be about 90-100 cm and will grow hard, dense and large buds which can easily be affected by mold or mildew so providing a less humid environment during flowering will ensure for a healthy harvest. Usually finishing in 8-9 weeks indoors and by the end of September outdoors. It can be a bit peculiar and tricky at times so some experience and knowledge are recommended before you plant these seeds, that said, you will reap yields of 600g/m2 or up to 500g per plant.
- Recommended Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients.
- Recommended Techniques: Will respond well to Topping and Defoliation to increase production of her already vigorous cola growth.
- Lighting: LED 150W during vegetation and rising to LEF 250 during flowering is suggested.
- Usually testing at ~25% THC and 1-2% CBD.
- 12 plants/m2 are recommended in SOG.
Pineapple Chunk: Fruity And Highly Potent Indica
The aromas are earthy, cheesy and with hints of pineapple and flavors that are sweet and fruity with cheesy and piney undertones. The effects are energetic, euphoric and cerebral at first, followed by a calming, relaxing, even couch locked feeling leaving you sleepy. High THC content makes it a good strain to treat chronic pain and insomnia.
- Loner Green
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.