Trippy Gorilla feminized seeds
Produced by Big Head Seeds, Trippy Gorilla is a feminized Sativa-dominant hybrid that grows aggressively by nature, rewarding cultivators with impressive harvests of 750 g/plant in 8 weeks!
- Big Head Seeds
- Euphoric waves through the body
- Gorilla Glue #4 x Bighead #1
- 600 - 750 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 25 - 28 %
Trippy Gorilla: A Sativa-Dominant Beast
Trippy Gorilla is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Big Head Seeds. Showcasing their mastery at combining cannabis strains, this highly potent, high yielding strain gets her characteristics from Gorilla Glue 4 and Big Head #1 creating this unique, standout strain that is sure to make some noise in the cannabis community.
Unbelievable Growth In Just 8 Weeks Of Flower
This feisty little lady is known for her aggressive growth throughout the vegetative stage and performs incredibly well under a 12/12 light schedule. Her expertly crafted genetics really shine through in her guaranteed heavy harvests. The average cultivator can expect potential yields of a whopping 600-750g/plant in a flowering time of just 8 weeks. Trippy Gorilla is also well known for her overactive resin production, so she sure is a hit with lovers of hash and waxes. Her crystal covered buds decorate a short and stocky plant, hinting at some Indica-dominance in her genetics. Some light pruning is recommended. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Trippy Gorilla can amount to a final height of 1.1 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315W CMH, Flower: 450W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
A True Sativa Effect
This stunning plant glitters under the grow lights and can display some gorgeous streaks of purple through her flowers. Her terpene profile is full of pine and citrus notes making for an incredibly smooth and pleasant experience. The effect is dominated by her Sativa genetics providing an energizing, clear headed high.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.