Gourmet Collection - Cannabis Winner Strains #1 feminized seeds
Gourmet Collection #1 - Cannabis Winner Strains is a mix of real champs by Delicious Seeds. This collection consists of 9 seeds of 3 different strains. Every marijuana variety in this package has won a number of awards due to its excellent qualities. Gourmet Collection #1 - Cannabis Winner Strains includes:
- Delicious Seeds
- We are the champions
- 21 - 25 %
Be Ready For The Champions!
- Caramelo is a strain with Hawaiian, Afghan, Mexican and Colombian heritage. This lady is a Sativa (70%)/Indica (30%) hybrid with perfect lavender/spicy flavor and sweet/fruity taste. It brings 400-450 grams per square meter indoors, while outdoor growers should expect 500 grams per plant. Effect is euphoric and long-lasting;
- Sugar Black Rose amazes growers with high production of resin and hard solid buds. It needs 50-55 days of flowering indoors and brings 400-450 grams per square meter. Plants that grown outdoors results in 900+ grams of the first-class buds. THC content reaches 18%;
- Marmalate is an Indica-dominant hybrid that will fit the needs of growers who need cerebral relaxing effect. This beauty brings 350-500 grams per square meter after 50-55 days of blooming indoors and 400-600 grams per plant at the open air. Nice sweet taste with woody hints.
Gourmet Collection #1 - Cannabis Winner Strains contains only the best genetics by Delicious Seeds. Every strain in this mix has won a number of different awards and can be named a true champion. Enjoy 9 seeds of 3 different strains of the highest quality!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.