Tutankhamon feminized seeds
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Tutankhamon is a Sativa-dominant hybrid cannabis strain known to contain some of the highest THC levels that exist. Its strong cerebral effects are apparent almost immediately, with an extremely clear-headed high with very little physical effects. Uplifting and enjoyable, Tutankhamon is perfect for those who enjoy daytime strains.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Touches all sides
- AK 47 Selection
- 75 - 150 cm indoors
- 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1500 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- Mid September
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 25 %
- 2 %
- 0.6 %
Tutankhamon: A Strong and Stimulating Cerebral High
Tutankhamon (aka King Tut) has been tested with THC levels as high as 30%, making it a strain best suited for experienced smokers. It offers an extremely happy high filled with euphoric bliss and creative inspiration.
Its strong Sativa profile will keep you going all day long and is perfect for those times when you need a boost of stimulating mental energy to carry you through the day. Tutankhamon is excellent for relieving depression and inspiring feelings of happiness and contentment.
Classic Skunk Aroma and Flavor That’s Somewhat Sweet
Tutankhamon has a distinctive skunky and earthy aroma that’s balanced out with slightly sweet undertones. It’s not known for a strong citrus taste, but one instead that has a small hint of lemon zest that is somewhat overpowered by her skunky, pungent flavor. Overall, Tutankhamon has an extremely pleasing classic cannabis taste and smell that any cannabis connoisseur would appreciate.
Tutankhamon: Extremely Easy to Grow with Exceptional Yields
Tutankhamon is a feminized strain that promises to deliver fluffy buds and exceptionally high yields.
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor grows.
- Extremely easy to grow, perfect for both newbies and experienced growers alike.
- Can reach up to 5 feet indoors. LST can help when indoor grow space doesn’t allow for such heights. Outdoor heights can reach up to 6.5 feet or taller.
- Grown indoors under 600W lights, growers can expect up to 500 grams per square meter.
- Indoor flowering time is 60 days.
- Outdoor growers can expect yields of 500-1000 grams per plant.
- In the Northern Hemisphere, outdoor growers can expect to harvest in mid to late September. In the Southern Hemisphere, growers can expect to harvest in mid to late March.
Tutankhamon’s Award-Winning Genetic Lineage
The Tutankhamon feminized has been bred by Pyramid Seeds from a selection of AK-47 genetics. With 16 awards to its name, AK-47 lends to the super powerful and supremely stony Sativa effects Tutankhamon is known for, that offers a high definitely fit for a king.